House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forsaken Directions: Cataclysm Beta Leak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

New Forsaken Directions: Cataclysm Beta Leak Empty
PostSubject: New Forsaken Directions: Cataclysm Beta Leak   New Forsaken Directions: Cataclysm Beta Leak EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

So this is a transcript of a quest that goes down in Silverpine as a part of the new starting area experience.

Warchief's Command: Silverpine Forest!

Objective: Report to Grand Executor Mortuus at Forsaken High Command in Silverpine Forest
All able bodied members of the Horde are hereby ordered to report to Grand Executor Mortuus at Forsaken High Command in Silverpine Forest. Now, more than ever, your help is needed in routing the enemy infestation of the region and conquering the port of Gilneas!

To reach Forsaken High Command you must travel south through Tirisfal Glades and enter Silverpine Forest. From there, follow the road south until you reach Forsaken High Command.

Onward, sister! Destiny calls!

Upon Completion: Most excellent! A new recruit has arrived. There is much to do... much to do I say.

The Warchief Cometh

You're just in time, *******. It is ******, right?

Yes, that's what the paperwork says: "*****"

Where was I? Oh yes, you're just in time! The Warchief should be arriving at any moment to meet our leader and savior, the Dark Lady herself. Just stand by and be at your best behavior. I expect that when this demonstration is over we will all receive commendations!

Quest Objectives: Stand by for Warchief Garrosh Hellscream's arrival.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Where is that Orge headed buffoon?
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner Ah, speak of the devil ...
*Portals from Ogrimmar arrive with Hellscream, Hellscream's elite, and High Warlord Cromush*
*Hellscream jumps from the portal down to Sylvanas*
Garrosh Hellscream: This better be important, Sylvanas. You know how I detest this place and its foul stench. Why have you called for me?
Garrosh Hellscream: And more importantly, what are those Scourge fiends doing here?

*Garrosh makes a gesture at the Val'kyr*

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Warchief, so glad you could make it.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: With the death of the Lich King, many of the more intelligent Scourge became...unemployed. Those 'friends,' as you so delicately put it, are called val'kyr. They are under my command now...
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: ...and they are part of the reason that I asked to see you.
Garrosh Hellscream: Get on with it Sylvanas.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Very well, Warchief. I have solved the plight of the Forsaken!
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: As a race, we Forsaken are unable to procreate.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: With the aid of the val'kyr, we are now able to take the corpses of the fallen and create new Forsaken.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Agatha, show the Warchief!

*The Val'kyr Agatha proceeds to resurrect fallen corpses as Undead*

High Warlord Cromush: ABERRATION!
Garrosh Hellscream: What you have done here, Sylvanas... it goes against the laws of nature. Disgusting is the only word I have to describe it.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Warchief, without these new Forsaken my people would die out ... Our hold upon Gilneas and northern Lordaeron would crumble.
Garrosh Hellscream: Have you given any thought to what this means, Sylvanas.
Garrosh Hellscream: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde. (She does the Female Blood Elf emote /salute, which is downright hysterical because it's such a condescending salute to begin with.)
Garrosh Hellscream: Watch your clever mouth, *@*!*. (Yes he really called her a *@*!*)
Garrosh Hellscream: Cromush, you stay behind and make sure the Banshee Queen is well "guarded." I will be expecting a full report when next we meet.
High Warlord Cromush: As you command, Warchief!
Garrosh Hellscream: Remember, Sylvanas, eventually we all have to stand before our maker and face judgment. Your day may come sooner than others...

The Warchief Cometh: Well that was unexpected. I am not one to doubt our Warchief, but...

Nevermind! We have work to do. I'm sure the Dark Lady and the Warchief will get this all worked out.

Looks like we're on to some fun =)
Back to top Go down

New Forsaken Directions: Cataclysm Beta Leak
Page 1 of 1