House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daidrax

Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Look at what MMO-Champion just spat out. Preview of the changes for Tirisfal Glades and Undercity...

Tirisfal Glades get a new, shiny, foggy ambience, not to mention the more war-like structures, such as the wall and laboratories in Brill...
Tho what amazes me is the elven statue there... Why would they put that there...? I mean sure, elves may be the closes to an ally we have in the Horde.. but come on...!

Tirisfal Glades Gallery

And the Undercity doesn´t change much inside the city itself, but the courtyard gets nicely expanded.. a lot more room for us to run around Smile

Undercity Gallery

Silverpine Forest stays the same, appart from the big shiny wall...

Silverpine Forest Gallery

Last edited by Daidrax on Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh and I forgot this.... It´s not different in the names of places, but there things on the map indicating the changes...

Map of Tirisfal...
Back to top Go down
Talfan

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:28 am

Those previews are ace...cant wait to see the end finish.
Back to top Go down
Zuzana
Shadowstalker
Zuzana

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:16 pm

new ruins! <3
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:39 pm

The links don´t work anymore... Bleh!

Edit:

Apparently Blizz has asked MMO-Champion to remove all of the Cataclysm content from their page..
So I hope you were able to take a peek at the changed pics before they got deleted..
Back to top Go down
Talfan

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:24 am

Damn blizzard and there nda Twisted Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb1rLVwGU8Q, at about 1:20 you can see bits of trisfal glades as it looks in the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:42 am

Who the hell is talfan
Back to top Go down
Talfan

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm

That would take a long interesting story time to explain, good ser.

short example though.. i joined the house for about two weeks and my account got screwed up by a hacker and i have lacked the time to logg back on since blizzard fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Ah i see... very well, mr. Talfan. The house awaits your return with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories   Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories Empty

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm changes for Forsaken territories
Page 1 of 1