House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music - three fave songs

Go down 
+11
Zuzana
Desdimone
Celiena
Dracanos
Arcturas
Aeolthelwen
Othragon Rotarm
Celtius
Alexana
Daidrax
Archnazg Magnark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

Music - three fave songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 am

Ah the joy of watching a crappy band and really be thrilled by it... i miss it man, since one you get your own band and start running the circuit it all changes =P
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

heheh.. last gig I was at it was mostly local bands, one of the band's lead singer/guitarist is a good friend of mine, great evening.. but I would imagine if you in a band yourself you'd see them as competition, be very critical of them, sounds difficult to have fun when like that

oh and-
http://www.myspace.com/manmadeoriginband
this band's website
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 am

Been meaning to set up a new band here at uni. Got a few musicians around. Need a hot female singer, though. Also want a DJ too.

I have this image of an uber cool electro-pop-rock kinda band >Smile. Lots of electro sounds while having some heavy geeetars fire away.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 am

oh drac that band sounds pretty geed
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

Nice stuff Drac! Is that your band?

I play in the sleaziest 90's prog rock cover band... it's so sleazy i'm even ashamed of it, we so do it for the money and the pussy... hate being a mercenary!

I do have a couple of death metal projects with some pretty fast and technical songs, tho out here that kinda sound doesn't make it, so despite being what i love to play, i know it will never become a serious band.

So, back to the shitty Vai and Meola covers.
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 am

Ah no, I don't play in a band I'm afraid, despite my guitarist abilities. I'm just a good friend of the frontman..

and nice Oth Razz
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 am

Othragon wrote:
Ah the joy of watching a crappy band and really be thrilled by it... i miss it man, since one you get your own band and start running the circuit it all changes =P

Well actually: playing drums, the guitar and singing at the same time and that all by himself proves enough that he can't be that crappy. If he would've been that crappy all the Psychobilly-fans(and as the psychobillyscene in belgium isn't that big a lot of them play in psychobands as well) would've just went back at the bar drinking (happened on the third band that night, their sound was fecked up, which was partially the Sounddewds fault.)
Allso he tours around europe and been to quiet some countries, a crappy band wouldn't get asked that much me thinks.
Allso i'm venturing the psychobilly/rockabilly/garage/rock'nroll scene for about two and a half years now, i have seen a lot worser than him live.

Rest my case about this dewd, he get's Aeol's stamp of 'APPROVED' of being kickass in his genre.

Now let's promote some more bands from friends (this time it's METAL Laughing don't like to listen to it much any more but 70% of my mates are still in that scene ), it's all from Belgium's underground scene, so they don't sound as remastered and buttonfecked like them famous bands.

Some drummer who i have been to many times drunk with, i don't like his music but i do love his crazy fast drumming:
Fractured insanity (his brutal death metal project)

Huldrefolk (his Black metal project)

John berry's old skool trash band:
http://www.myspace.com/gaebolga

Nick & Piet's Pagan/heathen trash band:
Waelcyrghe (Old dutch celtic word for Valkyrie)
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 am

Your friend has nailed it!Awesome grinds!
\m/
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 am

Othragon wrote:
Your friend has nailed it!Awesome grinds!
\m/

+1
Back to top Go down
Alexana
Shadowstalker
Alexana

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:32 am

man i love being in a band, gigging and slumming it on self made tours is the best. cant think of anything id rather do if im honest. just hope mine actually makes it somewhere haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Craggzc0re
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Celiena
Royal Guard
Celiena

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Boris, from Japan.
They mostly play heavy rock/metal stuff but also do drone, stoner rock and everything in between.
Their girl guitarist owns Smile

Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Didn´t know you liked j-rock/pop Celi.. Smile I´m kind of a fan of the visual kei.. but people that know me think I´m strange xD
Ends up with me having a giant poster of Mana-sama in my room, and telling my parents that it´s a lady singer from japan Smile
Back to top Go down
Celiena
Royal Guard
Celiena

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Daidrax wrote:
Didn´t know you liked j-rock/pop Celi.. Smile I´m kind of a fan of the visual kei.. but people that know me think I´m strange xD
Ends up with me having a giant poster of Mana-sama in my room, and telling my parents that it´s a lady singer from japan Smile

Erm, not really a fan of j-rock/pop but I do like Boris.

Nowai you like visual kei Daid, it's like J-glam! But who's mana-sama :p

Last edited by Celiena on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Never mind I looked Mana-sama up... lolita goth ftw :p)
Back to top Go down
Desdimone

Desdimone

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:59 am

My fav music...I listen to everythign from Rammstein to Bach...so I'll just try.

The Goldberg Variations (J.S. Bach), played by Glenn Gould (1981 recording)
The band 'Hjaltalín' in general
The opera 'Lucia Di Lammemoor' by G. Donizetti

- just to give something else then the pop here above Razz
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Well actualy I listen to a variety of music. it´s mostly rock and metal, but sometimes I´m in the mood for something retarded and flashy-sparkly... Smile Altho that´s usualy a one day thing Very Happy
Also I like just instrumentals... for example this guy, polish violinist, Michal Jelonek. And what you posted Mona is also quite good. I guess I´m all over the place... xD
And about j-rockers.. well there is something about looking like a hot girl, but actualy being a guy that just impresses me... xD

Back to top Go down
Desdimone

Desdimone

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Baroque is rock, has always been, I mean listen to it! 99% of it only needs the drums! - this is great!

And this guys...I love this guy....

Back to top Go down
Dracanos

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 pm

This is one of my all time favorites, I play this on the electric guitar.. actually have a recording of me playing it well over a year ago on youtube, my playing has since improved majorly Razz

This isn't metal persé, but this remix was made by a metal band, don't know why I like it so much.. has a sort of "epic" feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Celiena
Royal Guard
Celiena

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 am

In an effort to pervade the dominance of metal/rock in this thread I'll add two songs I quite like:

Some Dub-Techno from Rhythm & Sound/Basic Channel...

...and some vintage Wackies reggea from Junior Delahaye.
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Your attempt failed Celi.

MOAR METAL!!!! (with special enphasis on drummers this time)

Gene Hoglan <3

George Kolias, the god

Chris Adler

RAWR!

and Caaell if you watch this, i hope you get over that Portnoy guy, he's just doing what had already been done, so, skip the apprentice and jump straight to the master, mening ofc, Terry Bozzio! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 pm

CANNIBAL CORPSE - A CAULDRON OF HATE

Suck on it
Back to top Go down
Arcturas

Arcturas

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 am

How fucking cool is this?! ^^ Lion King rock!!!

When I play WoW and this song comes on, it just reminds me of the Shattered Sun Offensive and the Burning Legion.

Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Elton John yould be sooooo happy xD
Back to top Go down
Zuzana
Shadowstalker
Zuzana

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

well momental mood for 3 fav is :