House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brothers new beginning....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcturas

Arcturas

A brothers new beginning.... Empty
PostSubject: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 am

Arcturas knocked on the dark wooden door with his ring sending an echo down the hall...

Falassion!....Falassion open up!

The door creaked open

"Brother, why do you call at this hour?" questioned the half awake elf.

Arcturas slammed his armour clad fist into Falassion's pristine elven face sending him crashing to the floor knocking him out cold.
Arcturas walked into the room to check his brother was out, he then covered the unconscious boby in a black horse blanket and dragged the hulk outside and strapped Falassions still breathing body to his horse.

----------
23:54pm North-western Tirisfal.

Falassion awoke, his body unable to move all he could do was stare to the ceiling that was towering above him that had faded to darkness.

"Brother..Arcturas?!?!" he yelled

"Calm Falassion, all will be apparent soon enough." a chill voice echoed around the small dark room

"Where are we?!...let me go!" Falassion rasped spitting hatred at his brother who sat on the other side of the dark crypt on a coffin toying with the flame of a candle.

Arcturas moved into the candle light "The Agamand Crypts" he replied "Your about to be part of an experiment I've been planning"

"Experiment?! you can't kill me brother, i am a Provocateur!" Falassion yelled.

"You won't die...well, as such..." Arcturas cackled. "You see, we are family, my dearest brother and you where the only one who i wanted to take part in this experiment, when it's over, you will have on memory of this event, and you shall wake as if roused from sleep."

"You!...traitor, you'll harm me, and risk penalty of death, harming fellow house members is forbidden you know this!" Falassion tried to move but the shackles held him tight against the floor.

Arcturas walked forward towards his helpless brother. He clicked his fingers, red and black strands of necromantic magic began to creep up Falassions body, entering his mind.

"You will become as i am!..." Arcturas yelled. "I can no longer look upon the shades of the
past! my own brother, Sin'dorei no more!...you served Sylvanas well, take that leap, become as I am, let darkness and death take you!"

Arcturas withdrew from his robe a vile green liquid that glowed ominously in the dank pit they where both in. His talon like fingers grabbed his brothers jaw and forced his mouth open, Arcturas bit the cork out of the vial and began pouring the vile concoction down Falassions throat. He spluttered as the liquid began to take effect.

Arcturas then withdrew a knife from his belt...

"Thank me brother, for what you are about to become, is the finest gift!"

with that Arcturas slit Falassions throat, the blood that poured out the wound had faint wisps of this green concoction emanating from it.

The room fell silent, the only sounds semi-recognisable where the wind and rain pounding the ground above them.

Arcturas gazed upon his brother who was desperately trying to hang onto his final strands of life as the blood poured from his neck.

Arcturas watched un-merciful to the plight of his brother. He muttered some words and and necromantic magic flowed into the now dead Falassion Dawnrunner.

"In five days you shall wake, you will have no memory of this event, rejoice brother, for you are now....Forsaken."

The Lord Baron then proceeded to inject embalming fluid into various points on his brothers body, after carefully unchaining Falassion he dumped his lifeless husk into a coffin, sealed it and then dragged it up the several flights of dimly lit steps to the surface.

Arcturas stood in the entrance to the crypt. The rain pounded the ground and a gale howled through the mills. He put his hood up and lifted the coffin into a cart and then attached it to the various belts and straps on his horse.

"Hmm, to brill" he whispered, the horse seemingly to understand him snorted and kicked the earth as Arcturas dug his spurs into the deathcharger.

The cart rattled and moved slowly to the small village. Guards unaware it was the Baron as the black hood covered his face. He stopped the cart just short of the graveyard and kicked the coffin off the back, he then proceeded to drag it to a quiet area of the graveyard to an already dug grave.
Stopping to survey the area he placed the coffin into the ground and poured the soil onto the shallow grave just deep enough for the coffin to be covered, the task took him nearly an hour to complete.

As he poured the last of the soil over the grave he threw the spade to one side and stepped back....

"In five days...."

with that the Lord Baron turned, pulled up his hood and walked away, back in the direction of the Undercity.

Last edited by Arcturas on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 am

Good story, Good thinking,

A stalker with Fala's potential would only be held back by the inferiority of life.
Back to top Go down
Arcturas

Arcturas

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 am

Glad you like it, I've been wanting to do something devious to Falassion for a while.
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:35 am

*claps* Wish I could write like that.. Sad

Last edited by Daidrax on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Yes, i liked it very much, haha, i guess Falassion is lucky than, because Aeolthelwen is planning to go to the Dark Mistress for asking to activate the kill switch of the Provocateurs that aren't around anymore. Is it a coincidence that both those provocateurs were still living? A pest indeed! That only leaves Xelldrin to 'disappear' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alexana
Shadowstalker
Alexana

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

dont worry, xells demise has already been planned for when cataclysm comes around :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Craggzc0re
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Alexana wrote:
dont worry, xells demise has already been planned for when cataclysm comes around :p

I can't promise anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brothers new beginning....   A brothers new beginning.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A brothers new beginning....
Page 1 of 1