House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forsaken love/lust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celiena
Royal Guard
Celiena

Forsaken love/lust Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken love/lust   Forsaken love/lust EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey,

Relicia's application got me thinking... She says that her char has been whoring herself in UC (for lack of a better word) but I wonder if the Forsaken would have any desire to even "have a pretty thing on their arm". Despite Quint's RP, Forsaken are rotting dead corpses and can't have sex.

The way I RP Celi's blatant display of skin is that most Forsaken would have murderous or envious thoughts and impulses at the sight of living flesh. Or is it all just up to personal preference?

Thoughts, ideas?

Last edited by Celiena on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexana
Shadowstalker
Alexana

Forsaken love/lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken love/lust   Forsaken love/lust EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 pm

well Alexana is envious of living females because of their ability to procreate (she always wanted a child whilst she was alive)
BUT
since icly she hasnt actually decomposed and looks just like a pale human, she uses lust to acheive her goals.
i think the capacity for feelings etc is still there (in game there are a lot of examples of forsaken showing rage, sadness and a capacity for vengeance so why not other emotions?) but forsaken could potentially still love (and have sex) despite not actually being able to breed in my opinion.
but i think, as you say, it may just be down to individual preference. i think that most forsaken may be repulsed by the thought of having any sort of positive feelings towards the living. or maybe they are repulsed by their own ravaged bodies or the bodies of other forsaken?

if im honest the thought of corpses doing such things is something id rather not think about lol

i decided to edit this and apologise for my terrible english despite actually being english lol. i havent had much sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Craggzc0re
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

Forsaken love/lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken love/lust   Forsaken love/lust EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Tbh i think Forsaken retain most of their human feelings, though in a lesser scale... some of them may even be able to love or long for someone, but eventually the contact with the Forsaken society will wear those feelings off...

As for the sex, id' have to agree with Xell, though it doesn't disgust me (i'm a real gore fan), i don't think it would be phisically possible, since our skins have rotten off we have no physical sensations, hence no point of having sex... as a matter of fact i don't think Forsaken can feel anything at all, bodyly wise!

Though having blood elf concubines and roleplaying lust and jealousy seems pretty acceptable to me xD
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

Forsaken love/lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken love/lust   Forsaken love/lust EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Well, I´d say it depends...

For example, I rp Mad (Forsaken as in "dead human" undead..) in the way as mentioned above, basicaly that it´s not realy physically possible.

On the other hand, as for Daid, who was blood elf before but became Forsaken via the House, I like to think she can still feel physical pleasure (even though she´s dead), but not to the same... erm... level (lack of a better word) as she did while alive. But I realy do like to think it´s possible for her. Maybe it will fade in time, when she´s dead for a longer time... but as for now, she can still get the ol´ blood flowing in the right places xD
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Alexana
Shadowstalker
Alexana

Forsaken love/lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken love/lust   Forsaken love/lust EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 pm

i'd like to think forsaken still retain feelings both physical and emotional though. as sensory organs require nerves too.
and as a rogue i'd need to sense wind direction, feel cracks and jags on buildings that id be climbing, feel the pins drop in a lock i was picking and be able to feel the components and pressure of a trap i was disarming. also for RP emote purposes such as taps on the shoulder etc.
i think for me i'll stick to seeing forsaken as having everything they had in life. though as oth said obviously nerve endings etc would be limited to the amount of skin and other things they had left :p

i think they percieve the signals differently though.
since pain is there to tell humans etc that a body part is in danger of damage, forsaken wouldnt need that as we cant bleed to death and lost limbs can be replaced . and extreme cold or heat wouldnt particularly bother a forsaken.

its a pretty complex subject really lol

long story short, as i said earlier, In my opinion forsaken feel exactly the same feelings as the other races, just slightly differently in some cases :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Craggzc0re
Sponsored content

Forsaken love/lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken love/lust   Forsaken love/lust Empty

Back to top Go down

Forsaken love/lust
Page 1 of 1