House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An announcement....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcturas

Arcturas

An announcement.... Empty
PostSubject: An announcement....   An announcement.... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

This I realise may come at a bad time for some of you in game but it looks like, due to other commitments and priorities at the moment I am going to have to leave the World of Warcraft, at least for now.

Your support over the past weeks has been awesome and I've appreciated the help in trying to keep the guild active. I've met some awesome people and even though I don't know you in person you are friends and have provided some awesome rp over the years and OOC lols, and for that I thank you.

Again I know this probably seems like a bad time but I have to sort my priorities out in RL and it seems unfair to be the leader of a guild I so rarely see these day's. I'll probably knock around on the forums form time to time.

Of course I'll have to appoint a new GM either Desi or Maca.

Thank you once again, and sorry.

- Jason
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: An announcement....   An announcement.... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm

You will be missed. Good job on keeping things running. Over the years of HoS you have been there inspiring great plots and RP, and as a vital part of the backbone.

Catch you on FB though!

*Bow*
Back to top Go down
Servalas

Servalas

PostSubject: Re: An announcement....   An announcement.... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 am

Although I don't know you as much as most others will, I really enjoyed playing with you.
You showed a lot of commitment and care for HoS.

Good luck and I hope to see you around again sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofrp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An announcement....   An announcement.... Empty

Back to top Go down

An announcement....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: OOC Central :: Odd Speaking World-
Jump to: