House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Myzentrill of Manchestorum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myz

Myzentrill of Manchestorum Empty
PostSubject: Myzentrill of Manchestorum   Myzentrill of Manchestorum EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Full name of your character: Myzentrill of Manchestorum

Character race: High Elf ( Though the younger ones preferred to be known as Blood Elves )

Character class and level: Mage of the 11th level , will progress rather quickly as the material realm permits.

Character age: Hard to recall such an immaterial question , let us just say I would never refer to myself as a "Blood Elf".

Brief Character History: Born into the House of Manchestourum, a wealthy and powerful house of High Elves before the Fall. Much of this time remains a mystery to me as I find it hard to remember things since before my unfortunate Blood Thistle "habit".

Overall Description: Nothing to recognizable apart from my pale skin tone. The Apothecary believe this to be a side affect of the Blood Thistle and Wine.

Personality: Some people refer to me as being rather brash, I personally believe I am straight forward . I do not have the time for inane banter as my studies must be taken in short sessions for me to increase my knowledge as a Mage, but should a conversation catch my eye I have been known to interject. I also have no time for Green Skins , Troll , Tauren or the Undead , I simply need there assistance on the occasions when my studies reveal artefacts in tombs and caverns where there barbarity becomes of minimal use.

Hobbies and small pleasures: I rather enjoy modelling (40k) and interacting with my offspring , though not to often. Aswell as my known affinity towards Blood Thistle and wine .

Why does he / she wish to join the House? : I have travelled many realms and land in my lifetime and have found myself wanting more from my experiences than simple Brutes and thieves responding to my every word with WTF and LOL . I still have no idea definitive reason as to why they do this , though my studies have revealed though that it is an affliction for the brain known as Lazy-i-tus.

Where did he / she hear about the House? : Through an advertisement posted by the Hunter, Shanaii on the wall of a local keep I attend occasionally (cough).

Rate your character's power oon a 1-10 scale, 1 being a lowly beggar, 10 being the Lich King / Illidan / etc: I am not as foolish as to believe I am on the same level as the Lich King , No I am a High Elf and I shall become much more powerful than any of the denizens of this wretched plain. But for now I believe myself to be a 1 and rising.
Back to top Go down
Shanaii
Dark Ranger Apprentice
Shanaii

PostSubject: Re: Myzentrill of Manchestorum   Myzentrill of Manchestorum EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Very well-written application. Although you should reconsider rejecting the Forsaken, for most members of the House are living in Undeath.

Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Myzentrill of Manchestorum   Myzentrill of Manchestorum EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Shanaii wrote:
Very well-written application. Although you should reconsider rejecting the Forsaken, for most members of the House are living in Undeath.

It was an odd mix of IC and OOC in one application... or is just me?

Also, having little patience for undead, as Shanaii already said, would be quite a pain for the character, since the House consist out of them... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myzentrill of Manchestorum   Myzentrill of Manchestorum Empty

Back to top Go down

Myzentrill of Manchestorum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: Public :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: