House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting for duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Althalos

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:45 am

Full name of your character: Althalos Giscard

Character race: Forsaken

Character class and level: Deathknight, 58

Character age:
35 when he died as human, 2 years as scourge, 2 weeks as forsaken.

Brief Character History: He looked once again at his surroundings. Destruction, evil and heavoc reigned in these lands. Vaguely he remembered these lands as they were, cities, farms and forests.
The last days he started to remember things of a long forgotten past. Ever since he freed himself from the grasp of the Lich King. Once more he peered around, the lands perfectly reflecting his inner turmoil.
He stared in the water of a lake of which the waters had now a foul brown color. Still, his reflection was vaguely visible. Where once had been flesh and blue plate now was bones, rotten flesh and armor as black as the night. "If it wasn't for Mograine this body would mindlessly slay his former allies", he thought to himself.
Once again he peered in the water, on one side disgusted with himself. On the other hand however, he was stronger then he ever was. His hands grasped his runeblade tightly. "They will pay for what they have done to me! I am truly Forsaken."
The water cabbled calmly against the lake shore, in it's reflection a Forsaken could be seen mounting his charger and hurrying it west.
The newly become Death Knight left the Eastern Plaguelands and crossed the Western Plaguelands. He knew of the Undercity, it was time to pledge his allegiance, once again.

Overall Description: Being in service of the scourge has marked Althalos greatly. Marks and cuts of countless battles cover his body where flesh remained. A dark glance is always on his face.

Personality: Althalos is strong minded and determined to find new goals in his 'new' life, yet he is also a natural born pessimist.

Hobbies and small pleasures: In his human years Althalos was a great drinker and a big fan of the Dwarfish stout.

Why does he / she wish to join the House? :
Althalos Giscard bowed down before his new queen. She had told him who to contact and truly he hoped they would have him. He would not disappoint Queen Sylvanas.

Where did he / she hear about the House? :
Not yet.

Rate your character's power oon a 1-10 scale, 1 being a lowly beggar, 10 being the Lich King / Illidan / etc:

(( Hey all. Just letting you know where I come from. I play Glamrir as my main on alliance side (formerly known as Anani). I have quite some roleplaying experience with my characters, mostly on my gnome Darinos, who was the favourite gnome of Warlord Spyre in K2K and a cannoneer on the ships of Néc. I am looking for some decent rp which ally side onfortunately cannot offer me, apart from the general retards, erp'ers and a dragon (LOL). Hope it's better on the other side of the pond.))
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Our milkshake is always batter Razz
There is one thing I don´t like about the application, that is the use of Sylvanas, as the person who told him to seek out the House. I find it unlikely that she would personaly deal with a (so far) nobody.
Other than that, it´s ok for me.
other opinion? Oth.....? ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Althalos

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Hmm, aye, ye might be right come to think of it, I'll get back to that Smile
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Fair enough application, some cliches and premade bits of story but hey, works for me.

Except that Sylvanas part of course, the House is somewhat secret and a Deathknight (of all classes) wouldn't be welcomed by the Queen with a "Go join my Royal House!".

I am however glad you decided to jump over to our side, and if you do have the roleplay experience you claim, it will be a breeze for you to adapt to us and climb ranks, but, you'll have to start from the bottom as everyone else, Deathknights get no slack for being former heroes and having twice as reason for revenge!

Other then that, i hope your IC interview goes well mate!
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Whisper any officer to arrange the interview, or a member to point you to an officer...
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Althalos

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Heya, thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately I have been hacked today, and will be abroad a week starting fromthe 16th. I'll happily get back to you guise after.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Thanks for applying Anani. Will be good to have you in. Our officers are a little inactive atm so bare with us, lol.

Poke me ingame. I'll be on Archnazg, Octavian or Vasarche.

Cheeeeeeeerz
Back to top Go down
althalos

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Righto, back in the game, will start poking around these days Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty   Reporting for duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: Public :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: