Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This could end our un-lives....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcturas

PostSubject: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 am

Arcturas sat at his large black engraved desk. dipping a quill into the skull inkwell as he continued to write.
An hour passed, he sat back re-read his work and sealed the letter with a large 'A.D', just as he set the letter aside he look towards the door, a slim elven figure stood illuminated by a single near by torch...

"Lady Daidrax, good evening." Arcturas said peering down at his desk "Something the matter?"

"Lord Baron." Daidrax stepped into the dark room "I saw your brother, fine work, may i say."

Arcturas chuckled "Remarkable hmm, I've seen Lord Magnark perform it countless times, i thought i'd have a go."

"Yes, a fine gift, the burden of life was weighing him down." Daidrax replied approaching the black desk.

Arcturas peered over his monocle keeping his head low as he gathered some papers together "Is that all you came to inform me of..?"

Daidrax let out a rasping sigh "Do you trust the Dark Mistress?" Daidrax leaned across the table almost whispering, the Lord Baron almost hypnotised by the sudden illumination of her pale face and crimson lips.

Arcturas then paused and stopped writing placing his quill carefully on the table before him. "..Trust her?" he looked intrigued, "My lady, before we continue this conversation....bar and lock the door."

Daidrax nodded and then proceeded to the dark open entrance, she peered down the near black hallway and pulled the door closed, various latches and locks clicked and whirred quietly.

Arcturas stood and lit more candles, the room getting slightly brighter with each new flame, he drew the black curtains.

The two sat at the table, nothing but silence until the Lord Baron spoke...

"I do not, not at all..." his commanding voice now a whispering hiss.

"Her arrogance will be our downfall Lord Baron.." Daidrax leaned closer to the center of the table "If she caries on the way she is She'll bring the House into collapse, we cannot risk another war!"

Arcturas nodded agreeing "Indeed, Her mannerisms are reckless and i feel she cares very little for the consequences of her actions.......Something must be done."

Daidrax nodded and suddenly blurted "I've been planning a coup....."

Arcturas's eyes widened "Hold your tongue, do realise the consequences of even mentioning the words of treason and plot. We can't have another Putress incident!"

"Hear me out Dawnrunner..." Daidrax hissed "You and I have served in this House for a long long time, I am the Ranger General, your a High Executor and first Death knight of the House, we have the ability to take charge...."

The Baron paused for a moment "..Take charge you say..."

"Indeed! do you not see? The Mistress would never expect a plot from within, she would never see it coming, after all she is the 'Blind seer'." Daidrax laughed mockingly

Arcturas smirked sipping a glass of Dalaran red.

"We shall discuss this more, what has transpired tonight will not leave this room, understood?"

"Calm, Dawnrunner, you'll hurt yourself." Daidrax laughed

With that she stood, her slender figure unbolted the door and walked into the darkness.

Arcturas leaned back in his chair caressing the glass of wine.

The conversation had lasted mere minutes but it was enough, High Executor, and Ranger General now as treasonous as the scum that dwell in the dungeons....

Last edited by Arcturas on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 am

(( nice work Smile ))

Payback time is nearing,
and then our flag will fly...
against a blood-red sky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Raszanath
Crypt Baron

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:20 am

(( I love this story, and I can't wait to see where it goes ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexana
Shadowstalker

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 am

*alexana, sitting on the outside window ledge, narrowed her eyes at the words and moved off into the darkness.* "the dark mistress would be very interested to hear this"

haha jk

nice work. enjoyed reading it ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Craggzc0re
Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Sitting on his bureau on the upper floor of Tarren Mill's inn, the High Executor sniffed the Royal Deathstalker long before she made her way into the room. A sip from his fine wine was all it took for her to pounce of the shadows and kneel before his plated greaves, handing a message hastely written in an aged parchement.

He gazed it and cackled, spilling the wine on the floor. The Deathstalker sneered and asked if she could be dismissed. With a smirk on his face he replied:

"Yes, my dear Hazabel, you are dismissed for now... i will summon you when i find fit. Untill then, return to your shelter and make sure no one recognises you... "

Disappearing as fast as she appeared, the stealthed undead left the room... the flames in the fireplace dancing with the air dislocation created a morbid pattern of shadows reflected on the Executor's semblant...

"How... interesting. I though of disposing of this sorry excuse for a Mistress myself, but this exceeds by far all my expectations... let them get their hands dirty, and my image before the Queen will remain immaculate as always... Perfect.... "

The strong winds coming from Alterac carried his maniacal laugh through the foothills, freezing in fear every man and child that were unfortunate enough to listen it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 am

(( apparently this story of mine caused quite a commotion with our beloved forum admin.

Daid was quite upset that i had the "power" to spy on any member and know of these things... obviously i would not be able or want to do this in-game and IC'ly, i only did it because it's a forum story, where such things are passible of happening.

What to me seems that upset Daid was the fact i sticked my nose into a plot that was none of my business. If so, i appologise and will totally restrain from taking part in such conspiracies or coup attempts.

I will not however appologise for writing it or having my Deathstalker spy on people if i feel it would spawn a good piece of, again, forum reading.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm

(( omfg... The only thing I was trying to say is that I think it´s kinda meh if one person can just spy on anyone he desires like that. It basicaly means he would know about everything and nothing could be a secret anymore from him, even if it was supposed to be, for ooc or whatever other reasons.
And no I wasn´t upset about you knowing about a plot that´s not been agreed upon yet, so it may not even happen. Feel free to join in if you want.
But I rest my case, I´m not going to say anything more about anything. Because it seems the second I open my mouth someone has a problem with it... I´ll just silently admin the forum, or give it to someone else and stay the hell out of everyone´s buisness. Feel free to think that I take things too personaly, maybe I do, but I´ve had enough of this bullshit, and not just in HoS, but I´m not going to talk about that ))

Payback time is nearing,
against a blood-red sky!
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:08 pm

yeah wtf oth you can't just be going around spying on everyone, srsly not cool man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Ha, ha, ha Xor. I love how you always make fun of me..

Payback time is nearing,
against a blood-red sky!
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:48 am

Whenever i post something.. it's always directed at you.
you're that special
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm

o.O Nice story... Though it takes everyone down an even darker path I think.
Cant wait to see how this is going to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raszanath
Crypt Baron

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Actually, I feel quite uneasy about this. It could be great RP, but I haven't seen any of it yet. It's all happening behind my back and I worry that your reasons for this have nothing to do with RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcturas

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Ras, i can assure you, nothing is going on behind your back! ^^ I've been busy IRL lately and havnt spoken to Daid. regards anything IC. It doesn't have to happen you silly billy lol Razz, i just got inspiration from the Putress incident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 pm

nothing is happening behind your back, i told you everything that has happened s far, Daid talked to Oth, Drac is on Daid´s side and also Mona. That´s it, nothing more, nothing less..
I don´t want to kill Ras off.. But ok, I suggets we drop it completely, since it´s obviously a bad idea.

Payback time is nearing,
against a blood-red sky!
Back to top Go down
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:06 am

Daidrax wrote:
nothing is happening behind your back, i told you everything that has happened s far, Daid talked to Oth, Drac is on Daid´s side and also Mona. That´s it, nothing more, nothing less..
I don´t want to kill Ras off.. But ok, I suggets we drop it completely, since it´s obviously a bad idea.

Perhaps... perhaps... but it could be a very nice rp event/happening.
PS, do you like the lion king Daid? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raszanath
Crypt Baron

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 pm

I think it -could- be awesome. Such conspiracies would be a natural part of Forsaken society. But I question Daid's motives and I don't like the lopsided prospect of having odds stacked tenfold against me before I'm even part of the plot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Awww... you need to gather support... and if the coup takes place... everyone in the house needs to either join the Rebels. Or stay with the Dark Mistress. Treason is not to be taken lightly so you might count on some support atleast. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracanos

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:22 am

Daidrax wrote:
I suggets we drop it completely, since it´s obviously a bad idea.

I smell foul play here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celtius
Throne Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 am

I say... if Rasz is alright with this, then go right ahead! It would provide awesome RP and finally give a proper job to the Provocateurs Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Well, since Arch is coming back, I think we -could- do it... since he´ll come in to save the day and therefore nobody has to die or whatnot.. So what say you, Ras, and people involved?
But we have to do it fast, since Arch is coming tomorrow, and he should make a big fwooosh into it :p

Payback time is nearing,
against a blood-red sky!
Back to top Go down
Desdimone

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:00 am

'it is interesting' - the while clad, living woman said, standing on the balcony of the massive manorhouse overlooking the lake, her nightgown moving in unfelt wind.
'Indeed' Replied the blackclad forsaken woman, in her massive black gown 'Perhaps it is what we need'
The apparation of the living, newly wed Desdimone Davenport, Lady of Dunglass nodded at the forsaken Lady Desdimone de La Saronno of the House.
'Need and do not need, the discontent of many here is evident, and while I care little who holds the title as long as I pull the strings it matters that the members are not pleased with her and her behaviour. I did not make Fathius a Master so he could hand it to her.' The forsaken said, as a woman in a blue dress exited to the balcony, leaning towards it.
'Fathius will come home soon.' Five years married and socially scorned Saint Desdimone said to her two other parts. 'We will voice our recent visions to him' Said the bride.
'We cannot afford the House to be unstanble when that happens' Finished the forsaken woman.
All three looked over the water, the living apparations faint and ghostlike, the forsaken woman standing in all her grace.
And the three apparations of Desdimone stood watching the rain fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could end our un-lives....   

Back to top Go down

This could end our un-lives....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1