House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music - three fave songs

Go down 
+11
Zuzana
Desdimone
Celiena
Dracanos
Arcturas
Aeolthelwen
Othragon Rotarm
Celtius
Alexana
Daidrax
Archnazg Magnark
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

Music - three fave songs Empty
PostSubject: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 am

Frankmusik - Confusion Girl

The Sounds - Painted By Numbers

Can't decide on 3rd yet...
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:54 am

I find it disturbing... but to everyone what they like...
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 am

Let's hear yours, though.
Back to top Go down
Alexana
Shadowstalker
Alexana

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:50 am

I cba to post vids so people can search them on youtube etc if they feel like it.
doubt theyre gonna be well liked but hey
each to their own

"I want to hear you sad" by The Early November
"Sic Transit Gloria.... Glory Fades" by Brand New
"Accidents" by Alexisonfire

they all remind me of soooo many good times with my friends and stuff and never fail to make me smile/dance like crazy lol

erm enjoy... if you can haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Craggzc0re
Celtius
Throne Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:14 am

"Screams of the Undead" by Demon Hunter
"I Play Dead" by Demon hunter
"Waking the demon" Bullet for my Valentine

can't be bothered with the links
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 am

Post videos D:::! Ill have to search them all now >.
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 am

Such a romantic mood I´m in lately...
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 am

i actually quite like all the songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Three random songs on my playlist

Nile

Katatonia

Cynic
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Choose this one cuz it's a funneh vid. I like all their music a lot. (Allso watch 'Like a bad girl should, funny clip to Laughing ). The singer has passed away a year ago, but i had the luck to see them live once in my life. Was an awesome gig. He crashed 3 microphone standards and at the end his microphone got fecked up because he was swinging it around on it's wire and it crashed against the stage. Laughing

The king of Surf music, he's a hero. Quintin Tarantino used his song 'Misirlou' as opener in Pulp Fiction. (The song that the fecking Black Eyed Peas *spits on them* raped)

Aeol's song when he's bashing human grave robbers on the Graves in the World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:37 pm

I´ve edited your posts Oth and Aeol (cause I can.. teehee) to make the videos appear as they should.

For the future, when posting a vid from youtube, don´t copy the link from the site, because it doesn´t work, for whatever reason... It will just show as a bunch of fancy letters and numbers in brackets...

Just type " [ youtube ] link [ / youtube ] " and the link can´t be fullscreen or it won´t appear...
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Daidrax wrote:
I´ve edited your posts Oth and Aeol (cause I can.. teehee) to make the videos appear as they should.

For the future, when posting a vid from youtube, don´t copy the link from the site, because it doesn´t work, for whatever reason... It will just show as a bunch of fancy letters and numbers in brackets...

Just type " [ youtube ] link [ / youtube ] " and the link can´t be fullscreen or it won´t appear...

Ok thanks, it worked on my pc Smile
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Didn´t work on mine D: I think (youtube) is universal tho... should work everywhere... Does it work for you now, after I edited?
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:15 pm

nice work daid Razz
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

I usualy dispise all-women bands... but these ladies rock...
Back to top Go down
Archnazg Magnark

Archnazg Magnark

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Bond are awesome;DDDD
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Ah, and how could I forget the love of my life since high school.. (which was a christian school, ha haa).
I couldn´t find a link which you can paste to sites, so just click to watch from youtube.

Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:18 am

Ha!

I used to be a big fan of Manson, actually, my first heavy metal concert was watchin him in 97, i was 13 so you can imagine where my taste comes from.

Anyways, stopped paying atention to his work after the Holywood record, wich to me was the pinnacle of his career, after Twiggy and John 5 left the band.

Nice stuff tho, Daider!
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Some Forsaken Song about some Ghoul called 'Johnny Voodoo'

Vooo dooo Johnny Vooo doooooo

Something whole different: LOUNGE, i like this song a lot, aspecially the piano that goes in it. Nice song to dream away on.

Old skool wave, god i love Fad Gadget, a perfect example of the experimental New Wave in the 80's. Excentric as the singer was performing in tar and feathers, or but naked only covered in shaving cream.

A song for all those Scary Bitches in our House of Sylvanas! You're all Lesbian Vampyres from Outer Space! (saw these live once, they are funneh as these Goths parody on their own subculture)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Arcturas

Arcturas

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 am

Nightwish - Nemo

Dragonland- Supernova

Delain - Frozen
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 am

Café del mar is awesome chill-out Aeol!
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 am

Nile - Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water

Ensiferum - From Afar

Turisas - Battle Metal

I would post alot more from these 3 bands, they all have many epic songs, but I could only pick 3.. *growls*
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Haha Drac, no worries, nobody stops you from posting more in two days or something Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Feeling melancholic today....

Katatonia... greatest band in making sad but punchy songs

Tool... no words required

RIP Lane
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen
Crypt Baron
Aeolthelwen

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 am

Lol i been to some awesome gig saturday night and i saw a new band i came to adore (YET ANOTHER??? YES!!!!)

This band is one dewd that plays guitar, while he drums a bass drum and a little drum with his feet. A ONE MAN band: Dead Elvis and his one man grave. He's hilarious because he says funneh stuff between his songs and makes him have a very humorous appearance/image. What you want he parodies (and is an ode) on Elvis himself. Plays to be the King of Rock'n Roll playing from his Grave for all those pretty kind a girls out there! Straight from Disgraceville:

Watch him do his (a)LIVE thing

If you see him playing on a gig in your surroundings, surely go there to see him, you'll have a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music - three fave songs   Music - three fave songs Empty

Back to top Go down

Music - three fave songs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next