House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Governor of Brill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Svarvsven

Svarvsven

Governor of Brill Empty
PostSubject: Governor of Brill   Governor of Brill EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Svarvsven walks slowly, returning to his old quarters in Brill.

- What a mess and disorder.

He sighs heavily and looks around trying to find the economical paper work but it's completely missing.

- This used to be such a profitable area for us, now I imagine all kinds of local thugs are fighting each other to get anything they can from this place. Such a shame, his voice trails off...

He hurries back to Undercity to write a letter for the Council.

---

My fellow colleagues and highly esteemed Council,

It has come to my attention that order needs to be restored in Brill. The only way to make it last is to yet again appoint a Governor. As a previous Governor of Brill I can assure you I know exactly what is needed to be done. As you may or may not remember, before that I was Assistant (and apprentice) to the Governor of Brill, Haelas.

Anyway...the initial costs, before it turns into a profitable business once again, will be payed for by myself ...including the costs for my staff that would have to be appointed. I reckon only one is needed and I have already sent an inquiry to someone reliable for the task: Xyva a hard working plate wearing fighter in our lower ranks.

As a proof of dedication, I will also send 500 g to the guild bank once my title have been restored.

Your loyal servant,
Svarvsven
Back to top Go down
Agustabell Fairweather

Governor of Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governor of Brill   Governor of Brill EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Agustabell sits at her desk in her official chambers in the Keep. The room is sparsely lit, a few flickering candles emitting a rather pungent stench - a not-so subtle hint as to what these candles are made of.

Her desk, heavy, oaken and polished to almost black from years of use and...abuse by those who have used it before her is empty except for a large parchment in front of her.

She sits perfectly still and erect, the only thing moving in the room being her amber eyes as she reads what the sender has to say.

As she finishes reading a smile forms on her pale lips. It would almost look lovely, except it does not reach her eyes. Not at all.

"A Warlock with ambition", she says to herself. "Why am I not surprised?"

She opens a drawer and takes out a few pieces of immaculate parchment, her black ink and a small, finely chiseled bone whose origins are not quite...clear.
Clearing her throat she begins to write a note to her fellow Council members.

----

Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

Governor of Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governor of Brill   Governor of Brill EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:32 pm

(moved)
Back to top Go down
Jayantheney

Governor of Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governor of Brill   Governor of Brill EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:42 am

Jayantheney read the copy of the letter that she had recieved and right away picked out quill and paper to write back to the rest of the council.

"Anyone who is happy to volunteer to hard and tedious work should in my eyes be encouraged.

I believe we shall have to meet again to discuss this, and the results from tonight's operation in Tirisfal. I will speak to you all and arrange a suitable date.

J.D"
Back to top Go down
Svarvsven

Svarvsven

Governor of Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governor of Brill   Governor of Brill EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am

After accepting the Governor of Brill title, Svarvsven hurries up into organizing economical paperwork needed for the small town. Well actually, most of the hard work is performed by his staff Xyva and the tax income for the region looks very promising.

Svarvsven seems to be assured of the future finances and returns to Undercity to deposit 500 gold to the guild funds as promised earlier and the total guild gold reserves are almost doubled due to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Governor of Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governor of Brill   Governor of Brill Empty

Back to top Go down

Governor of Brill
Page 1 of 1