House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to use the Tongues addon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayantheney

How to use the Tongues addon Empty
PostSubject: How to use the Tongues addon   How to use the Tongues addon EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 pm

(Posted here because it's a rp addon.. move it if it rather belongs in some other forum Smile )

I've realised that a lot of people are confused as to how to use this addon, and thought making a guide might be helpful.

Worth pointing out is also that if the only thing you want to use the addon for is to allow others to understand it, all you have to do is install it, hide the minimenu and then never think about it again.

How to use the Tongues addon Guidetotongues3
Back to top Go down
Servalas

Servalas

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Tongues addon   How to use the Tongues addon EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Although I slowly found all this out myself by experimenting, I am sure that it is quite usefull for people that are new to Tongues. I agree that everyone should have it, even if they will never use any features of it. Blood Elves will be unable to understand the Forsaken speech other wise, for example.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofrp.com
Svarvsven

Svarvsven

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Tongues addon   How to use the Tongues addon EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm

And if I write

Quote :
[low] test

then I get an error from this addon. :/

Edit: typical me, I don't need many minutes to find errors in less frequently used addons
Edit2: I did edit tonges.lua and searched for "now speaking" and replaced it (one occurance) with "Now speaking" cause it bothered me with that message every time I logged in or changed the language...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Tongues addon   How to use the Tongues addon Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use the Tongues addon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: OOC Central :: Lore and Roleplay-
Jump to: