House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peterlin

Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare Empty
PostSubject: Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare   Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:54 am

Full name of your character: Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare (aep Deffryn means that he's father's name was Dyffryn, it's a family tradition)

Character race: Undead

Character class and level: Mage, level 42
'Excuse me? Who am I? Ah, you're young, so I'll forgive you your insolence. I am Peterlin Lacerare, apprentice battle-mage and master craft-mage, at your service.'

Character age: died in age of 46, undead for 12 years now.

Brief Character History: Born in a noble family in Lordaeron. Moved to Dalaran in age of 12 to study there. He participated in the fall of Lordaeron, he lost his whole family. I that time he died and became one of the Forsaken. He's been living in Dalaran for long time, studying the crafting spells, but now he decided to return to ruins of Lordaeron, Undercity and serve the Dark Lady. He became a battle mage, although a beginner, he's learning fast. He met Xorg the Insane and decided to join the House of Sylvanas.

Overall Description: Middle-aged, healthy-looking man (with some bones outside), always wearing a robe, perfectly clean(except some blood spots on cuffs). Long dark hair.
'It's not a dress! It's a robe!'

Personality: Calm and self-controlled.
'Easy, gentlemen... do you want to eviscrete each other here, in the living room? No way, you'll soil the carpet with your rotten flesh. Go to the kitchen. You can even find some knives there.'

Hobbies and small pleasures: Coffee and mint tea. Tailoring is also a nice time wasting activity.
'How about some delicious, hot coffee, mm?'

Why does he / she wish to join the House? : He wants to serve the Dark Lady and the Forsaken in every way he's able to.

Where did he / she hear about the House? : Peterlin met Xorg, and Xorg told him about it.

Rate your character's power oon a 1-10 scale, 1 being a lowly beggar, 10 being the Lich King / Illidan / etc: 3-4
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare   Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am

Seems acceptable.. the story is somewhat overused, wich seems to be a common place now that the lore is locked untill Cata comes out, but still, some imagination would be appreciated... i'm hoping he'll make it up as far as character development and personality goes.

Contact an officer for you IC interview, and good luck!
Back to top Go down

Peterlin aep Dyffryn Lacerare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: Public :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: