House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old news but I did forget to make it official

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtius
Throne Provocateur

Old news but I did forget to make it official Empty
PostSubject: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

So ermm... yeah, I haven't been online for months... if anyone ever bothers reading Celt's adventures you would see that the character is completely out of the picture.... well, simply said, I decided to quit WoW.

There are a number of reasons. Money being one... other hobbies and important activities being another. Also, I have come to realise that I don't think that I would be capable of remaining on SSL for long anyway, even if I were to return as some of the RP there drives me mad. Futhermore, I am tired of all the OOC crap and drama that surrounds RP, ESPECIALLY in SSL.

So yeah, it's been a good run and I am glad that I got to be a part of HoS when it was rebuilding itself, glad that I was there during the awesome HoS moments and such. That's a lot for the fun guys.

Have fun ya bunch of rottin' corpses Wink
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Take care Graan, keep on posting them tales here, it's really good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Celtius
Throne Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks Oth, I didn't realise that they were actually read XD
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Well they are long... but they got the hook that makes you come back later and read a couple more lines! Wink
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Yea, keep on posting. They are part of the reason I´m still trolling around here Very Happy

And good luck with whatever it is you want to do with your "free from WoW" spare time!
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Celtius
Throne Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks.. looks like I will have to extend Celt's life-line then too.. hell no problem, loved that character..

and Daider... it's ART!
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm

it´a an art? ofc! All I need to do now is print out a bunch of cards and hand them out from under a bridge when people pass by. So the next time you pass the bridge on your way from Brill to Deathknell, be sure to peek under it xD
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Celtius
Throne Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:03 pm

well I kinda meant that what I do in my WoW free time is art but.. errr your idea sounds good too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old news but I did forget to make it official   Old news but I did forget to make it official Empty

Back to top Go down

Old news but I did forget to make it official
Page 1 of 1