House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross disappears once more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross disappears once more Empty
PostSubject: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am

Hopefully for much shorter then the habit tends to be.

This weekend I'll be going to a lan-party (T.I.M.E.S.)
My pre-pay card runs out on Monday, and due to some idiots messup I'll be short on cash for a while.

So rather then buying a new gamecard I'll first try out the massive amount of games I'll download on times.

As for IC reason, the NPC stalkers will be all to eager to inform you Cross regrettably has a mission to tend.

Till soon.
Back to top Go down
Zuzana
Shadowstalker
Zuzana

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

well it looks like zuz joined you, my pre paid thingy expired today and i have no free money so ....
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, money is not something you get for free Razz (sorry I had to give you a "proper english semiotics" slap xD )

And too bad Vinc, I enjoyed the rp with you quite a bit.

*silently goes back into her dark forum-troll hole*
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Feck... guess i'll be looking for a resto shammie or some other hybrid craptastic arena partner then!
Have fun dude!

And Zuz, knowing you, you won't be away for long... i picture you as the "will dance for wow subscription" kinda girl xD
Back to top Go down
Zuzana
Shadowstalker
Zuzana

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm

*cough* well now i am not sure how to take it Oth ... Razz but i have some job interwiews around so wish me luck Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Take it as a compliment Wink

Back to top Go down
Zuzana
Shadowstalker
Zuzana

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm

hmm and i am back
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 am

i knew it
Back to top Go down
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Cruel fate.
Yesterday night I returned, pleased to see the patching was complete, and found myself without internet connection when I planned to use my gamecard.

Apparently, my internet is deader then Cross during a bad week.
So till it is fixed, I'm trying to leech net from my neighbours, whom seemingly during my absense decide to have their wireless network offline half the time.

Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Don't redeem your gamecard till you get proper net then, waste of good playtime money.
Back to top Go down
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Well, apparently my neighbours net is working just fine, and I am "borrowing" that for now.
The past days it has been working fine, and despite the occasional discon, I actually have less lag (yay!)
Thus,

I have returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross disappears once more   Cross disappears once more Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross disappears once more
Page 1 of 1