House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elastah BloodTorn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elastah

Elastah BloodTorn Empty
PostSubject: Elastah BloodTorn   Elastah BloodTorn EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Full name of your character: Elastah BloodTorn

Character race:Blood Elf

Character class and level:Paladin, 38

Character age: 24

Brief Character History: Grew up with Family,Murdered his family. left when 17 years of age. Joined Damascus...decided to leave them

Overall Description:Elastah has Blue eyes with a scar coming from his eye brow down to his nose crossing over his eye ..elastah is a averaged size Bloodelf not too big and neither to small..he also has Burns and scars under his neck from previous Fights.

Personality: Elastah is always up for a fight. Is Mature.is always up for a challange.can be two faced. And sometimes needs time alone. he likes to gaze into the sky and contemplate.

Hobbies and small pleasures:Elastah is not like most Paladins..he is interested in Blood..Gore..Death. Likes to Fight...Alot..Although he is still in training.

Why does he / she wish to join the House? : Elastah Looks up to Cunomar's Power. And wants to follow his path.

Where did he / she hear about the House? : Elastah heard about the House from Damascus

Elastah's Power on a scale of ten - 4
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

Elastah BloodTorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elastah BloodTorn   Elastah BloodTorn EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm

I believe you have yourself a vouch from Cunomar.
Accepted on the condition you work on elaborating Elastah's background a bit further for the IC-interview.

Contact us in-game!
Back to top Go down
Elastah

Elastah BloodTorn Empty
PostSubject: i am back   Elastah BloodTorn EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 pm

i am sorry i havent been online. i have been on holiday i will be on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Macaberius Magnark

Macaberius Magnark

Elastah BloodTorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elastah BloodTorn   Elastah BloodTorn EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 am

Conscripted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elastah BloodTorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elastah BloodTorn   Elastah BloodTorn Empty

Back to top Go down

Elastah BloodTorn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: Public :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: