House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katheríne Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katherín

Katheríne Read Empty
PostSubject: Katheríne Read   Katheríne Read EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Full name of your character: Katherine Read

Character race: Forsaken

Character class and level: Warlock 21

Character age: at death 17, current 19

Brief Character History: Katherine awoke near the undercity some two years ago, She wasn't alone, they spoke to her. Looking around there was no one to see, but the voices are strong, and demanding. She fled from them, to no success, she tried hiding, pleading, or just ignoring them, but still they spoke. They told her she was alone, and that she shouldn't be, she should summon to herself a friend. Someone who'd look after her, an imp. So she did....and thus became an unwitting warlock. She doesn't understand where they come from, the danger they might represent, she only sees a friend...

She'd wondered back to the undercity now, a home, she needs a home.

Overall Description: Small, with flowing dark hair that covers most of her facial features.

Personality: The plague's great damage has been to her mind. She is shy, timid, withdrawn, and clearly suffering at least one mental illness. She is generally good natured, unless startled, or cornered

Hobbies and small pleasures: she speaks to something unseen, filling hours of her time in conversation with something or someone, or quietly singing to herself.

Why does he / she wish to join the House? : They told me to join....over and over and over...

Where did he / she hear about the House? : They told me to join....

Rate your character's power oon a 1-10 scale, 1 being a lowly beggar, 10 being the Lich King / Illidan / etc:[/i][/i] 3
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

Katheríne Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katheríne Read   Katheríne Read EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Whisper me in-game to arrange an IC interview. If I´m not on Daidrax, whisper anyone from the House and they´ll point you in my direction.
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com

Katheríne Read
Page 1 of 1