House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Guild // Scarshield Legion (EU) Horde

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emeline and Felicia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayantheney

Emeline and Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Emeline and Felicia   Emeline and Felicia EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 am

((Emmy is so grateful to Caaell for giving her a pet human!))

Emeline watched the woman in the cage from the shadows. The human was sitting down with it's back to the bars, crying with her face buried in her hands. It hadn't been properly cared for, it was skin and bones and it's clothes and hair dirty.

Stepping out of the shadows, she spoke to the human in it's own tongue and in a conspiratory voice.

"Come with me!" she hissed silently, and opened to cage door to let the woman out. "Walk behind me. Keep your eyes down. We're going to the surface."

The woman looked confused at first, but did as told. They left the apothecarium, Emeline leading the way as they made their way to the elevator. She could almost smell the human's fear, noticing how she was trembling with fear and anticipation.

"I'm here to help you. But you must do exactly what I tell you" she muttered to the human when no one was within earshot. The human nodded a little, not daring to look up.

Soon they reached the elevator and went up, crossing the courtyard and walking off down the road, heading towards the lake. Once out of earshot of any people, she spoke to the human in a gentle voice.

"My name is Emeline, and I want to help you. What is your name, girl?"

"Felicia Cromwell" the human mumbled.

"Felicia. I want to help you get away from here, to return home. But I can't. Not yet, I might get killed if they found out I'm helping you." she said as they walked down to the shore. She produced a towel and a clean dress, offering them to Felicia who readily accepted them. "But I'm doing the second best thing. I've convinced them to put you under my command. I'll make life easier for you, as much as I can."

She sat down on a rock, watching the human bathe. She seemed to be enjoying it, even though the water must be chilly. Once clean and dressed in the new dress, she turned to Emeline. "Why would you help me? I have nothing to pay you with" she said, looking nervous about just what the forsaken woman might demand in payment.

Emeline laughed at that, a warm and friendly sound.

"Not all of us are like the ones who captured you, dear. I was human once too, and I haven't forgotten. What is done to you is cruel and unfair, of course I will try to help you. I ask for nothing in return, onlly that you take care not to let them know what I'm doing for you. That would put both of us in deep trouble."

As she spoke, she picked out a bundle filled with food and handed it to Felicia. There was some reasonably fresh bread, cheese and smoked ham. The starved human immediately started to wolf down the food, as if she hadn't seen a meal in days. Maybe she hadn't.

"We will have to go back down there again.. But you're my servant now, as far as they know. You work for me, and I will make sure you get enough food. Can't do anything about the cage though, sorry. At least not yet." she stood up again, brushing her dress clean from dust.

Felicia nodded, listening carefully to each word being said. Clean and fed, she started to look almost presentable, but still in a miserable shape. Emeline stepped closer, inspecting her. Then she smiles warmly and reached up to pat the human on the cheek.

"Don't worry, dear… I'm looking out for you now, you'll be all right."

The human smiled back shyly. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I would have done without you…"

"Don't think about it. You deserve to be saved" she said, turning around to walk back to the city. "Stay close to me, don't look at anyone. Only speak if spoken to and be at your best manners. Don't let anyone know I'm being nice to you."

"I promise" Felicia said, nodding and carefully memorising each part of the instructions.

Emeline smiled to herself as they walked back in silence. It was so simple, but no less amusing for that. A few kind words whispered in secrecy, and she could treat the human anyway she wanted, and still have her loyalty. This would be fun...
Back to top Go down
Othragon Rotarm

Othragon Rotarm

PostSubject: Re: Emeline and Felicia   Emeline and Felicia EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm

(( Nice job Ry, but... Apothecary Keever will be looking for Felicia, very soon... Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Jayantheney

PostSubject: Re: Emeline and Felicia   Emeline and Felicia EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Othragon wrote:
(( Nice job Ry, but... Apothecary Keever will be looking for Felicia, very soon... Twisted Evil ))

((But.. But Caaell said I could keep her! *pout* My human! Can't Keever take some other one? He's got so many!))
Back to top Go down
Daidrax

PostSubject: Re: Emeline and Felicia   Emeline and Felicia EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 pm

(( I can get Apothecary Alois to smack Keever for you Razz Although there are many who would like to do that xD ))
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsylvanas.forumakers.com
cargus

cargus

PostSubject: Re: Emeline and Felicia   Emeline and Felicia EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 pm

(( keever, he made my days of spying for two hours straight near him my biggest nightmare, gief ignore for npcs >.>, nice story too Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emeline and Felicia   Emeline and Felicia Empty

Back to top Go down

Emeline and Felicia
Page 1 of 1